They have been UNLEASHED

I got into Wal-Mart today and to my surprise, I found the Darth Maul and Jango & Boba Fett Unleashed figures for $14.97 each. I picked them both up. I'll post pics if you would like, just let me know.
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Kinda pointless to post pictures, the SSG pic archives have had pictures of them for a while now. I picked up Jango at Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago myself. Passed on the Maul though - too goofy looking, ridiculous pose.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Yeah, they have been out for a long time now. No reason to post pics that everyone has seen. The 3rd in the series, Anakin Skywalker is even showing up now, in some places.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

man, if I want to buy them, I have to pay double the price you have to pay for it 30 euro (~$30) each
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Yeah, I finally found a few myself, but I didn't buy any though. Jango looks like he's squatting, but that may just be me. Anyway, they were pretty nice looking.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

How many possible threads can we have about Unleashed figures? Geez, people scroll down and look for the correct thread to post in before flooding us with a tidal wave of repetetive comments!