Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is the most HTF EP1 Fig?

What is the rarest EP1 fig? not including variations. Some people say it is Sio Bibble and some say it is TC-14, does anyone know which one or another figure is rarest. I want fact not opinion.
    .....strike me down with all your Hatred!

There is no way to prove 100% what is the most HTF figures, because some areas got tons of them, like mine. And some areas bearly saw any of them. The rarest ones are of course the ones from the end of the line, TC-14, R2-B1, Sio Bibble, Amidala: Battle, Pit Droids, Swimming Jar Jar, Holo Sidious, and Naboo Royal Soldier.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Swimming Jar Jar was only 1 per case in a case that contained no other new figures, so IMO that figure is the rarest of all Ep 1 figs. There's no solid way to be sure which one is most rare, but Jar Jar Binks (Naboo Swamp) is the only Ep 1 figure I never saw on pegs, and the most rare in collecting stores.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Swimming Jar Jar was only 1 per case in a case that contained no other new figures, so IMO that figure is the rarest of all Ep 1 figs.
    JT, the Swimming Jar Jar case, also contained the new figures Qui-Gon Jinn: Jedi Master (Soft Goods) and Destroyer Droid: Battle Damage. But those figures were packed in decent numbers at 3 each per case, and were easy to find, where as the 1 per case Jar Jar Binks was not.

Wave 12 #84085095Y - February 2000 - Collection 1
    3 x Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Master)
    3 x Destroyer Droid (Battle Damage)
    1 x Jar Jar Binks (Naboo Swamp)
    3 x Darth Maul (Sith Lord)
    2 x Anakin Skywalker (Naboo Pilot)
    2 x Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Knight)
    2 x Darth Maul (Tatooine)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

out of all the hard to find figures, Amidala:Battle seems to be going for the most on ebay auctions.
    .....strike me down with all your Hatred!

I would have to say TC-14 & R2-B1 are the hardest to find.

I found Jedi Qui-Gon, BD Destroyer & Swimming Jar Jar all for £1.99 about a year ago. Sio Bibble & Amidala weren't far behind @ £4.99 a piece.

I have just recently seen TC-14 & R2-B1 in a local collectors shop for £34.99 each. OUCH !!!!

Glad I got mine at retail price
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

About the time it's decided which is the most HTF Episode I figure, Hasbro will release the flood gates and deluge the stores with that very figure!

I paid through the nose for a Death Star Trooper just before that very thing happened
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I Got One!!!!! I Got One!!!!!!

Hurray, the lost 5 have been reduced to the lost 4. I just set up a transactino for an R2 B1, and it won't bankrupt me!!!!!!!

NOW THE LOST 4:
    Sio Bibble
    TC-14
    Pit Droids
    Naboo Royal Guard

YAY!
    Yub Yub, Commander

Thumbs up

In my local SW shop they still have tons of Swiming Jar Jar's...but no TC-14'S or Darth Sidious holo...guess it all depends in the area you live in.
    As always...........L

at the time i bought them tc-14, r2-b1, sio-bibble but i after picked them up one line.