Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of E2 AFs

Pics of E2 AFs

I'm sure this is of no interest to anyone, but here are the images of the E2 AFs:

Solar Sailer

Naboo Fighter BD

The hasbro links didn't work, so I saved them and uploaded them to my server.

Wow, I like all three of those. It looks like Hasbro may be drawing me back into the collecting of Micro Machines/Action Fleet. I especially have to get the AT-TE and Dooku's Solar Sailer. I love both of those vehicles in the movie, especially the Solar Sailer.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

thanks for those, S43.

it's hard to get a feel for scale on the AT-TE, due to the unique stand, but I hope it is bigger than it looks to me.

The Dooku sailer looka kinda small on its regular AF stand, too. But nice. Well, I guess maybe not too small, with that sail.
    "We have enough youth. We need a fountain of SMART!"

I dunno if this anything to be alarmed about, but I lightened up the picture of the Sailor and I couldn't see any indention in the stand for a place to put the figures if you wanted to display them loose...

I love the AT-TE and the Sailor though, I can't wait to see the Gunship, unless it comes with no figures. We really need it come with the two pilots and then have a Clone Trooper Battle Pack.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

they actually look die-cast scale......

and it looks like micro machines is out of the figure business.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

yeah, and why Dooku's SS can't have foldy-outy umbrella-type wings is beyond me. Look what they did with the TF DS from EP1......

Err, SCOUSELAND, like, laa
    I seem to recall that the sail is diamond shape when fully extended - I am right?

The Solar Sailor is not exactly impressive but at least the AT-TE makes up for it.

Solar Sailer..

check out this pic.. it looks VERY cool, I've only got one action fleet vehicle.. Shuttle Tyderium. I think I will be buying this one.
    I wish they would show the mini Dooku figure. Do you think this will come with the pilot droid?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	solarsailer(action%20fleet)_lg.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	2723