Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Rebel Transport!

Just got one in the mail today. This thing is pretty sweet! It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be for some reason. It's missing the guns in the rear and all the little backpacks and masks, but otherwise it's in good condition. I'm not really sure where to put it because it doesn't fit into any dioramas I've been working on.

So who else has one and what do you think of it?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

So my daughter was playing with my new Rebel Transport and she got up and tripped on her sock or whatever and landed right on it, cracking the top half in two.

(sigh) Children. God bless them.

Oops!...she did it again.

I never got one of these, but it always looked like "simple" fun.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I have a very mint, and complete Rebel Transport ship.I currently have it on display on top of my glass dislay case.I really like the ship, although it doesn't serve much of a purpose at the moment.It's just kind of those cool ships to have.
    "The Force is Strong with this one" TOP JEDI
    sniperman76@hotmail.com

i have one. i think it's cool. i'm missing the back packs and the mask. lost them years ago! (i'm also missing my blue snaggletooth!)

I still have my Rebel Transport in its box cuz I don't have anywhere to display it right now. This is one of my fave vintage ships. Don't exactly know why as it was never terribly exciting to play with. But since my fave of the series is ESB I love this ship.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

I have a quick question. Does the rear "gunseat" just kind of sit in the mold? Or is there a piece that it snaps into. The one I got has the gray section, but it just kind of sits there in the back of the ship and it looks like there might be a section between it and the white molding on the vehicle. Anyone know?

This piece just kind of sits in place; no snap or anything. This way you can take the guns out of the ship to play "Oh no, the Empire is coming! Defend the transport!!"

Also, I haven't had mine out of the box for several years, but I seem to think that there's something under the space where the gunner station goes - or I could just be sniffing my mouse droid too much...
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

OK

1. YOU GOT THE BOTTOM OF THE SHIP
    2. THEN YOU HAVE THAT BLACK REAR PLASTICE COVER PEICE COVERING THE REAR OF THE SHIP. ACTS AS THE FLOOR.
    3. THEN YOU HAVE THAT GUNSEAT THAT REST ON TOP OF THE BLACK PLASTIC.

Eternal Padawan, ARE YOU MISSING THAT "FLOOR COVERING" FOR THE REAR?

No need to shout!

I'm missing both front and back platforms and the bottom hatch! Any UK resies have an idea where I can stock up?
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!