Final Jedi Duel
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

captions!
    heh.
    nicely done.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Whoa, word bubbles and Hasbro pieces! Pretty cool work, but some of the word bubbles cover up much of the precious designs.

A minor suggestion, I have found my Royal Guard minifigs look better with their capes in front of them when you only see them from one point of view (when it's from a different angle, you could use 2 capes on one fig). The arm sticking out from the cape just looks a lot sharper than with the cape in the back.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nicely done, ACPin.

I like the way you did the outer windows and the force lightning especially.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hello ACPin

It me Leroy, I like your custom work very much. Sorry I could not produce my project to show you as I have lost faith in Hasbro figure.

Now I am into Lego StarWars.

What I am impress is your Endor Scene, your work always motivate me to go to another direction. I think you should improve your work on Endor. It is the most beautiful scene that you have done.

Keep it up.

JoeRoy

Great to hear that you all liked it! It was an idea I got from one of my sons after I did the DS Emperor's Throne Room. He said that I should do the Final Duel but that would have been redundant since it's the same diorama structure and characters that I'd be using. He added that I could do it like a story teller type much like a comic book with the dialogues. What you've seen is the end product of that idea!

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Whoa, word bubbles and Hasbro pieces! Pretty cool work, but some of the word bubbles cover up much of the precious designs.
    You could always go back and view the DS Emperor's Throne Room for more details.

Originally posted by joeroy
    What I am impress is your Endor Scene, your work always motivate me to go to another direction. I think you should improve your work on Endor. It is the most beautiful scene that you have done.
    Now that school's out, my sons and I are planning on doing more Endor scenes.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Hello Acpin,

I am looking forward on your improve Endor Scene.

Thanks a lot for showing your great work!!!

JoeRoy

What? look at something else? That's crazy! "Insanity", they'd all say!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nice work, very impressive. I wish I had the patience and creativity to do some nice lego dioramas!
    May the force be with You!!!!!