Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happened to Luminara?

She was on Kashyyyk with Yoda in the movie. Did the troops get to her and kill her? I didnt read the novel so dont know if it was in there. Did Yoda just up and leave her there? If he did, what a selfish idiot.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm behind on reading SW:Republic, which tells of her final demise. But, yes, she is killed by Clonetroopers. The ROTS graphic novel shows her being blown away on an observation tower, but it also shows Quinlan Vos dying on Boz Pity when recent issues of Republic have revealed he died on Kashyyyk.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

According to Republic #82 she died on Kashyyyk.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

How can you worry about something like this when Scorch is lacking knee articulation!!!!

Seriously, I wondered this too. I'm surprised her role in RotS wasn't bigger than it was. She was pretty popular and G.Lu is a sucker for the whole fanboy thing.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

if you want specifics from Republic #82, she got blasted at point blank range by BARC troopers/Gree's grunts whatever you want to call them.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Damn she got mowed down, was it by an AT-RT?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

How is it that all of these Jedi got mown down by simple blasters? I realize that they were outnumbered but Yoda handled his own quite well.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    Seriously, I wondered this too. I'm surprised her role in RotS wasn't bigger than it was. She was pretty popular and G.Lu is a sucker for the whole fanboy thing.
    I think that role went everybody's fav. Twi' lek.