Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question Whats the newest thing you guys have been able to find?

The newest thing i've found recently (today actually 7/8/01) was Djas Puhr, Senator Palpatine, Deluxe Nexu, and Deluxe Anakin w/ Geonosian. I picked up one of each
    Yub Yub, Commander

Newest things I have found were the Deluxe Anakin w/ Genosin, the Acklay, and the Unleashed Maul and Fett.
    [url=http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mandalorian/customs.html]Check Out My Customs[/url]

[url=http://www.thecustomalliance.com/eardley/default.asp]Proud Member Of The Custom Alliance[/url]

Found the Nexu and Deluxe Anakin on Saturday morning...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

A Nexu at TARGET.

Haven't heard of the Acklay or Palpy wave making rounds here.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I found the Nexu, Endor Han Solo, Deluxe Anakin, and the Deluxe Mace with the Red Battle Droid. I have not seen the Acklay and have never seen the Palpatine.

Obi-Wan Pilot, Chewie, Han, Palpatine, Nexu, Deluxe Anakin, Mace with Red Droid. No acklay.

Obi Wan Pilot, Han Solo & deluxe Anakin are mainly flooding the pegs round my area in the UK. Acklay has been seen, but not in great amounts yet.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

The newest thing that I found was Pilot Obi, but that was while I was on vacation. The latest thing that I've seen around home is the Bespin wave.

As of the 5th deluxe anakin, nexu and the unleashed maul and fetts pick up but the fetts because they where all damaged

Jonna
    The Unleashed seem to be filtering in around NJ. (Wal-marts, video game stores, etc.)