Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What are you obsessed with BESIDES STAR WARS!!!

i am obsessed with cars. (especially my ex-police car.)

i am obsessed with Taco Bell.

i am obsessed with playing darts.

i am obsessed with the Simpsons.

i am obsessed with Christopher Walken.

i am obsessed with Guinness Stout.

i am obsessed with comic books. (especially Spider-man now, and Savage Dragon.)

anyone else?
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I'm obsessed with dolphins - and, well, David Hsselhoff, and Kightrider
    Last edited by Jedi Knightrider; 07-08-2002 at 08:02 PM.

Orange - the color. I can't explain it but anything orange gets me in a tizz. It must have psychological implications, somewhere deep within my psyche there's an event that's tinged with orange but I haven't found it yet. All i know is that my whole house is painted in shades of orange from egg yolk yellow through deep oranges that are almost red. My clothing, soft furnishings, books, nic-nacs, bedding - everything has orange in their somewhere.

I don't think it's like a serious thing. Nothing like a trauma but there's a link to a memory or a person or a posession. I'd say that it's a real obsession.

Teddy bears too. Can't have enough teddy bears. They sit in the stores and out of hundreds just one will look back at you and there's a difference in the face that says "hello, buy me" and I have to buy it and give it a home and a name. Might sound girly but some of the most powerful and influential men in the world have been and are teddy bear collectors so i don't think I'm alone in this or weird at all.

bedroom gymnastics.... I won't go into detail but let's just say it's not for sleep reasons that I spend so much time in the sack It keeps you young y'know....... puts hairs on your chest......

I'm a compulsive tidier. I just have to have things in their own place or squared off. If i see a pile of papers I'll neaten them to death so the corners are all in line and the stack is square to the corner of the desk or table. Books on shelves I'll constantly tweak into position so all the spines are in line and flush with each other. Clothes have to be hung just so. Towels in the bathroom ar hung like it was a hotel and I make a point of the piece of toilet roll showing so it isn't untidy. Just stupis stupid things that mean nothing and generally go unnoticed by other people but they all make me unhappy if they aren'y done right. I even do it at other peoples homes and in stores and restaurants too. Kinda sad. But what the hell, other people get a free tidy up from me. What have they got to complain about?
    Last edited by Jargo; 07-08-2002 at 08:17 PM.

Im pretty much obsessed with work. When I get in my car to go to the store, I reach for the radio. When I argue with my wife I often make the mistake of telling her to "do it now" (doesn't go over well). When I go into the public bathroom, I check all the stalls and look behind the door. I think it might have something to do with my safety - if I don't do those things at work, it could have health ramifications. I've been known to go in on days off to check the email, my mailbox, see who's in cells, see what happened in court, etc.
    We have a very tight knit group of guys and gals at our office, Im not the only one who behaves this way.

Im a little obsessed with comics, but it's an on and off thing - always there to some degree or another, the same as the SW thing.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

1. ANIME! Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Tenchi Muyo, Digimon, Pokemon (especially Pokemon), Yu-Gi Oh, Moncolle Knights, you name it!

2. WWE! What? It doesn't matter!

3. HOCKEY! Washington Caps fan. Take that Penguins, we got Robert Lang!

4. X-MEN! Snikt, snikt!

5. THE INTERNET!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Women, first-person shooters, and the Alien movies. And guns!

Besides Star Wars, I am obsessed with:
    Comics.....I love reading and looking at comics. I usually hit the local shop every other day after work. I have always loved them.
    Superman...kind of goes with the comic thing, since he is my favorite superhero. I love the Superman Shield. I have the T-shirts, the stickers, the cap....Have to watch "Smallville" every week, even if it is a rerun...
    Loud music.....Like jjreason said, I reach for the radio when I get in the car...It has to be rock, and it has to be loud. No wonder I am going deaf at age 24.
    Chicken Wings....That's right. I go to the sports bar and I have to have them..and they have to be very spicy. The hotter the better.
    Sports....If it wasn't for football, hockey, and baseball, I wouldn't know what to do. I guess it's just an obsession since I've grown up with it all my life and been to so many sporting events.
    Video Games....I will play X box at my friend's house for hours and hours on end. Madden 2002 is the current obsession until the new game comes out next month....Then I go home and sometimes get on my Playstation 2 to play...You guessed it, Madden.
    There's just a few, but I am sure there are more. Just too lazy to list them all.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

i forgot about one thing...

praying mantis kung-fu.

i studied it a little in college, then the summer after i graduated, two praying mantis' crossed my path at different times. i feel like it might be some sort of spirit animal for me... i need to master this form. it's also perfect for my out-of-proportion long arms...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Simpsons
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

As most of you can probably tell, I am just as completely obsessed with DVD's as much as I am with Star Wars. I have quite a large collection of them, and actually browse more DVD sites then I do Star Wars Collecting Sites.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.