Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Question concerning final battle jango fett

i recently just picked up a final battle jango fett...i have yet to open it but i was wondering with anakin and zam wesells removable arm being held on by a magnet and jango head being able to be removed from his body i was wondering if jango's head is held on by a magnet also
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

Yep, ole Jango's head and body stay together with magnets. It's one of the good magnets though like Zam's arm, so the head stays on really well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

thanks jarjar.......i just took him out and he cant stand if his life depended on it and his hands hold the gun funny but surpisingly i liked the little flame gimmick he had...did anyone get final battle jango to stand on his own???
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

I had to use a real stand to get him to stay up while he had the flame thing on his wrists.
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Jango stands just fine for me. Either in the pose shown in the first picture on this page or with his left leg out in front, and his right leg going back with the lower part of the leg turned outwards slightly. C'mon, he's got a buttload of leg articulation...you oughta be able to stand him up.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

I can't stand him straight. I can have him kneeling, however, and he stays up.

I had to fight with my Jango's knees to get them to bend since they use these locking joints instead of joints like on Bespin Luke. The magnet is suprisingly strong, and actually I had to fight to get the head off so I could get the rest of the Jango figure out since his scope on his helmet was secured in the tray and so were his legs.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The magnet on this figure is a little too strong--the only time it came out without me wanting it to was when I first removed him from the bubble.

The magnet on mine is just right. It's strong enough to keep his head on when I'm moving him, but loose enough to let his head fly off when GR Mace lays the lightsaber smackdown on him
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I got mine standing quite easily. The magnet on mine isn't particularly strong, the head comes off easily.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku