Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs down I knew it, Hasbro DID IT AGAIN...

Another great figure screwed up (IMO)...

The prototype:

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/n...0020708_1.html

The Final Product:

http://www.rebelscum.com/ww02/ww02-anakin_3.jpg

Why Hasbro had to add those stupid "soft goods" and a Jedi Kick" feature screwing him up totally.

The only thing I can say is...

What a HUGE dissapointment!
    Thumbs down for Hasbro this time.
    "Heīs a political idealist, not a murder."
    - Ki-Adi-Mundi
    AOTC

It might just be me, but I think the "prototype" and "final" are the same.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

So you have this figure in your hands, and can tell that they screwed the figure up totally with the kicking action huh? As long as it doesn't hurt the leg articulation, which from what I have heard it hasn't, then cool. Everyone starts complaining whenever they see prototypes, and not waiting til they have it in their hands. That is not the finished Anakin figure Rheen. Whenever you see a figure on display like that at a convention, it is either a paint master, first shot, or packaging test shot. Note the magnet, that will be painted over, or actually inserted into the hand, on the released version.

Everyone is complaining the Jedi figures can't sit down good, because of the skirts from their tunics. So what is wrong with using soft goods on one figure. From what I have read the soft goods were added, not only to be movie accurate, but so he would fit in the Speeder. That's good for everyone that wants an Anakin that can do that. I'll take soft goods whenever it's needed, as long as it's only used occassionally. Plus he has 13+ articultaion points.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

JarJar, sorry to dissapoint you , but that figure IT IS the final product, I can see you donīt check out Ebay too often, huh?!

If do a search for that figure youīll see that thereīre seller with that figure in Hand.

And I donīt need those "kick and stuff " features, bcuz I donīt play with my figures, and yes the right knee joint it ruined the
    sculpt for me.

Just my opinion.
    "Heīs a political idealist, not a murder."
    - Ki-Adi-Mundi
    AOTC

Originally posted by Rheen
    JarJar, sorry to dissapoint you , but that figure IT IS the final product, I can see you donīt check out Ebay too often, huh?!

If do a search for that figure youīll see that thereīre seller with that figure in Hand.

And I donīt need those "kick and stuff " features, bcuz I donīt play with my figures, and yes the right knee joint it ruined the
    sculpt for me.

Just my opinion.
    Yes, I checked Ebay. You mean the ones that were posted by star_wars_paul? They say that they are "In Hand" but if you read the fine print, you will notice this:

This Figure is confirmed, to be delivered to us & In our hands by the end of NEXT WEEK. We will ship it straight to you as soon as they arrive!!

So it's not in hand, he's falsely advertising that it is, and also using a picture from one of the collector's sites. Take a look at the following link, and read his whole posting. If you look at almost all of the auctions that have him, they are using pictures from a website.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1747503185

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What does it add to the figure to have those "soft goods" fabric dealies anyway? I much rather buy the prototype.
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY ENOUGH TOU'LL SEE THAT THE PROTO DOESN'T COME WITH THE SOFT GOODS, SO IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN TEAR THE FABRIC APART AND VOILA!
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

yeah but it will most likely look lame after you take it apart...

On the other hand, i like this figure! he looks good in the package. We'll just have to wait and see if he can stand...

I'd just wait fellas till you have a loose one in your hand and pose it a little then bash it if it still sucks..
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

hey JJB, where are the 13 articulation points? can he turn his hands too?
    till now I love this figure, even with the cloth thing
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP