Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Hasbro's 12" fans choice poll

Chatting with Andy by Michael Sullenger from Rebelscum

MS: You're fans choice polls have been really well received by collectors. Have you considered diversifying it a little and offering a Fan's Choice vehicle or 12" figure in the future?

Andy: We've talked about that and there's a good chance that may happen. We don't have definite plans right now but it could certainly happen in the near future. We really love the Fan's Choice polls ourselves because it let's our designer do some of the more obscure ideas and characters they've been wanting to do for awhile and put it out there. It also gives a voice to fans and let's you tell us what you want to see. We're all in this together, and like we said before, what's best for the fans is what's usually best for Hasbro and vice versa.

I want a Captain Antilles and I bet a lot of you guys do too.
    Hasbro has done lots of un-important why not this one. Would like to see some Cantina aliens as well.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

12 inch:

Amanaman
    Yak Face
    Gamorrean Guard
    Jabba the Hutt
    Bantha
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I would like to see:

Yak Face
    Max Rebo Band
    Hammerhead
    Gamorrean Guard
    Nute Gunray
    Destroyer Droid
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I have brought this up many times and they always say, "It's a possibilty it the future."
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Originally posted by Thunderstorm1
    I would like to see: Max Rebo Band
    Hasbro is making a 12" Scale Max Rebo band as an Exclusive for Wal-Mart this year, unless it gets cancelled. It's supposed to be 2 2-packs. The first one will be Sy Snootles and Droopy McCool. And the second one will be Max Rebo and his Organ.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sounds cool Jar Jar!!!!! But in case they do have fan choice i'll chooseeither of these guys: Lak Sivrak wolf guy in cantina (classic version) and Labra the cool looking devil guy in the cantina I really want Nute Gunray, Amanaman, Senator Jar Jar and Kit Fitso!!!!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

If they accept characters from all the movies, then I want Kit Fisto. If they are only taking the classics, then give me my Hammerhead..... please.

Gamorrean Guard all the way! I'd buy three. Two to take out and 1 to keep in the box.
    Formerly Known As Broke Collector $$$