Thread: SW displays

SW displays

I've put up a page of pictures of many of the Star Wars displays I have, along with pictures of many store displays I've taken when I happen to have my camera on hand
    Displays
    Store Displays
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

The links you gave are bad. You pu the html break code right after each address.

I've fixes the links for you below:
    Displays

Store Displays

Talking Thanks!!

Thanks, master jedi, ever so much for fixing the links....that's what I get for posting in the weeeeee hours of the morning
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

O how I long to have the space to display things like store displays! Alas, I have run out of room and will soon be selling off all such materials I have. Sith Worm long ago got my Mountain Dew Darth Maul stand-up, due to his love of DM and his incredible contribution to the comic that Mrs. JediCole and I produced last year, "Genre". A comic which will soon spawn a full-length spin-off of the lead feature with expanded artwork by Sith Worm.

Anyway, I have an original 1978 store display for carded vintage figures. At one time it housed my carded vintage collection (of about a dozen figures) that will soon be up for sale. I just don't have room to display it properly and it needs to be in the hands of someone who can. I also have no room for my giant Star Wars Special Edition video release banner that Mrs. JediCole managed to snag for me.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

R2 and MJ, the reason the links had <br> in them is because our dear friend R2 hit return in between the end of the url and the final bracket, so it looked like this:

.html
    ]

and the system automatically interpretted that as a break. That's a funny one, I hope we don't see it crop up a lot, not an easy thing to fix, I bet.

Great displays R2! It's a good thing you don't want my job or I'd be in trouble!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Thanks!!

Originally posted by r2dee2
    Thanks, master jedi, ever so much for fixing the links....
    I'm glad to help.

Question

I thought stores didn't allow you to bring cameras into their stores. Or is this one of those "no, my giant orange cowboy hat is not concealing a camera in it" situations?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Cameras

Bel-Cam Jos, it's not in my nature to be "underhanded" in my endeavors. I'm open about my picture taking and most times ask permission. There have been a few times when a store preferred I didn't take pics and I respected that

Thanks JT for the explanation of my error. I will try NOT to repeat it again !.......................I wouldn't even think about taking your job.........you do a FANTASTIC job and are a LOT more knowledgable in ALL arenas!!!!!!

Glad you like the pics. Some are better than others, as the older pics were taken with a different digital camera that's not as capable as my present one.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    [/FONT]