Does anyone play Warcraft 3?

Sorry, i didn't quite know where to put this thread so if it offends any administrators feel free to delete it immediatley, Otherwise pm me or reply if you play and wanna team up.

[color=dark-blue]You put it in the right place.
    No, I'm not going to spend $60 on a game. It's getting ridiculous.
    [/color]

Oh well i payed $80 for the collectors edition and i thought it was well worth it.

I heard that Warcraft 3 is a combination of RPG and RTS !
    How's the game like ?????

I have never tried a game that combines both RPG and RTS before and it like intrique me a lot !!!

I thought of getting one but never got around it yet !!!

What is the game like? What woukd you compare it to?
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

I don't know ????
    But they say it's a little bit of warcraft / starcraft mixed up with a little bit of Diablo in it !!!!!!
    Doesn't it sound interesting ????

Well I hope somebody who has the game can tell me something about it before I run up to the store and get one myself .... sigh ....
    it sure will save me a lot of heartache and money if it turns out not to my liking !!!!

I managed to pick this up on Sunday and have had a good time playing it. The grapics are well beyond both Warcraft 2 and Starcraft, the sound is amazing (except for the repetitive unit comments), and the gameplay is not to difficult. It does seem to be a hybrid of the RTS and RPG genres, but I have had quite a bit of enjoyment from it already. There are a couple of quirks that I don't care for (i.e. upkeep), but all in all it was worth the buy. Also for those not willing to shell out $60 for this game, give it a week or two and it will probably go on sale for around $45-50 range, this always seems to happen a couple of weeks after a games release.