Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    If they do it right it could be great, but what're the chances of that? Either way, I think a team-up film is the wrong way to go with what could very easily make for two really great, seperate franchises. I'd like to see Batman: Year One and John Byrne's Man of Steel adapted into films, and then spun into franchises first. Then maybe they could consider doing a team-up for the third or fourth sequel of each.

[color=dark-blue]OK, now, who do you think will win? $20 on The Bat. [/color]

Originally posted by Jason B
    [color=dark-blue]OK, now, who do you think will win? $20 on The Bat. [/color]
    I would have to go with Supes, unless Batman played dirty and whipped out some Kryptonite. Of course all Superman has to do to win is grab Batman and fly out into to space, where Bats can't breath. Or just crush his head between his hands, or numerous other ways to simply kill him.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

[color=dark-blue]Yep, he has kryptonite. He has plans on how take all of the members of the JLA down, just in case they go insane.[/color]

oo sweet stuff thanks for all those links JJB! nice going!

& good stuff on that link SWAFMAN...could be good if done well!
    "You do not know pain"
    "You do not know fear"
    "You will taste MAN FLESH!!!!!"

(mass cry from nasty baddies) "YIPPEE!!!!!"

My money is always on the Bat. Superman would always be confined by the rules and Batman always has a plan. To my knowledge Batman has come out on top in every fight the two have ever had together in the comics.

Okay, Batman will be the bad guy...
    It will be intresting to see who wins at the end of the fil!
    BTW Jonna who is that on your avartar...? Is it Anakin?

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I thought Jonna's new avatar was David Boreanz, AKA Angel, the spin off vampire of Buffy:Vampire Hunter and star of the "horror" movie Valentine. But then, I thought Jonna's first avatar was a blue CHICK. So what do I know?

I'm not sure what to think about a Supes/Bats movie. but what really scared me was Wolfgang working on "Ender's Game" after he's done with this one...NOOOOOO!!! I wanted to make the Ender's Game movie. Darnit.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Jonna
    Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    I thought Jonna's new avatar was David Boreanz, AKA Angel, the spin off vampire of Buffy:Vampire Hunter and star of the "horror" movie Valentine. But then, I thought Jonna's first avatar was a blue CHICK. So what do I know?
    If you people are going to talk about me behind my back, do it infront of my face. Actually it is John from Farscape. I know, but it was the best pic I could find.

Originally posted by RooJay
    My money is always on the Bat. Superman would always be confined by the rules and Batman always has a plan. To my knowledge Batman has come out on top in every fight the two have ever had together in the comics.
    Have they fought in comics other than the Dark Knight Returns series?

I think it will be a kind of draw between the two, with neither one being the clear victor. I was hoping it was going to be the Dark Knight Returns story, but if they are going to try to fit this story in with the continuity of the Superman and Batman movies it's not possible. All of Batman's enemies in the comic have been killed off in the movies.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK