Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Ok, if this movie gets made, it is going to suck. Quite frankly WB is trying to capitalize off of the whole comic book movie genre that is now getting made, and unfortunately they are going about it all the wrong way. They messed up the Batman movies, the first two were really good and then after that the others just sucked and now it is too hard to straighten them out. I really would like to know who is running things at WB because lately theyhave been doing a horrible job. The only movies that I am even excited about seeing from them are Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets and the next two Matrix films. When will WB learn.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by Darth Shifty
    Have they fought in comics other than the Dark Knight Returns series?
    They fought again recently in the DarK Knight Strikes Again (it didn't last very long, and Supes had his butt handed to him), and Superman was recently taken out of commission by Ra's Al Ghul using Batman's strategies in the JLA comic. I'm sure they've gone at it a couple times before, though I can't seem to recall where.

I highly doubt any new Batman or Superman film projects will pick up the continuity of any of the previous films. WB has stated on numerous occasions that their intent is to start over completely with both properties.

Henry Rollins would make a good Superman, you seen him in the video he had his suit on, it would work.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

first of all superman would completely crush batman so there is no competition.
    second it would probably have a very weak plot and no acting talent.
    third DC sucks!
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.

Matt Damon is a stupid choice for either role. And what does Sept. 11 have to do with Superman and Batman?
    "Asteroids do not concern me, Lucas. I want those DVD's, not excuses."

I always thought the key to the comic properties is getting an actor who first and foremost can pull off the civilian identity. Keaton as Bruce Wayne, Tobey Macguire as Peter Parker, and of course the greatest, Christopher Reeve as Superman. Hugh Jackman was good as well.

Those who are not thoroughly familiar with the characters, like Wolfgang Peterson, apparently, are doomed to screw up the casting. And you better not count on the studio execs- bacause they almost vetoed Mcguire. I like Damon, but he is completely wrong for Batman.

I sat Bruce Willis as Batman and - well- I just can't picture anyone except Reeve. Maybe some other unknown?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Originally posted by morecow299
    first of all superman would completely crush batman so there is no competition.
    second it would probably have a very weak plot and no acting talent.
    third DC sucks!
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by scruffziller
    Henry Rollins would make a good Superman, you seen him in the video he had his suit on, it would work.
    Um, no.

i can't remember where i read this, maybe it was dark horizons, but the report said christian bale(american pshcho) is almost a lock for the batman role.

I just think he's too young. When I think of Batman, I think of 40-45. I'd rather see Adam West come out of retirement
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car