Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Jonna

Exclamation Batman Vs. Superman

*Watches WB run both franchises into the ground*

Wow, I have a bad feeling about this. A giant 2-hour Superhero ****ing contest between Bats and Supes. And does anyone else shudder at the following line, that sounds like he's considering Matt Damon as Supes or Bats.

In particular, Petersen pointed to "The Bourne Identity" star Matt Damon as "an interesting action man and a hell of an actor."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i think it's kinda funny that peterson's talking like this is his idea, that no one's realized the difference in these characters before. maybe he saw too much "superfriends." bruce timm and paul dini did this matchup in the batman/superman cartoons perfectly. not that they were the first, either, but one of the best...

it would be cool if they got them to write it and art direct it... imagine a live-action batman/superman movie, that looks and sounds like the animated series! that would be huge! that would be so sweeeet i'd crap my pants, then head-butt my dog until we both screamed!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Sounds pretty dumb to me, Superman Vs Batman, Geeze WB just does not know what they are doing. These guys are both good and should be fighting evil not each other. Dumb-A** Idea in my books. I wish some of us were running the show, at least we would have the sense not to do something this Dumb.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

It's to bad that the "Superman Lives" movie apperantly crashed and burned. I've read the script treatment that Kevin Smith prepared for it, and it would have been an excellent Supes movie. This just sounds terrible. They need to get Tim Burton and Michael Keaton back into the Batman franchise. Maybe redeem it from the horrible 3rd and 4th movie.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Jonna
    Now staring Bruce Campell as Superman and Chris Elliott as an effeminate Batman
    Also staring Gilbert Gottfree as the BoyWonder

Now that I would see....

[color=dark-blue]The comics and the anamated series are a lot better than the movies are anyway. Batman Forever was all right, but the other ones were terrible, other than the first one. The car was the most realistic out of them. [/color]

Bruce Campbell as Superman.........groovy!!!

Seriously, ASH would kick those two primative screwheads to the curb.

Why can't they do The Dark Knight Returns....great story and a Batman, Superman fight at the end. Would be great to get Keaton to do it too!!!

I think David Hasselhoff should play Batman. I mean, he's been Micheal Knight, so why not the Dark Knight. I think he and Bruce Campbell would play off each other really well. I hope the Batmobile is a Trans Am!

I hope they have Matt Damon as scatman and Ben Affleck as Superchump. The best duo in hollywood according to them.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!