Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Mosespa Encounter Cinema Scene

I think thats what that scene was called....Well anyway, instead of Anakin woudn't you have liked a Swokes Swokes (the ugly fat alien) in the scene. It was also in the scene with them, Do you think may be they shouldv'e had a fourth figure????? Post your idea's here.....
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Anybody?
    -Maul- l_l

True Maul,

I agree all the way. I hate to see another Anakin. Especially in my favorite line of toys, now discontinued, the cinema scenes. The whole point of cinema scenes is to multipack figures you wouldn't see on single cards. Another anakin really yanks my chain in a cinema scene.
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

jdmarlow, yeah like in Watto's box scene they made two new figures why couldn't they do the same for this scene?????
    -Maul- l_l

Yeah I would have liked to see that figure. Though the Anakin figure that comes with the scene is nice, a new character would have been better.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah someone other than Ankain would have been nice but i you look and jarjar and sabula it was the sceence after sabula attacked jarjar

Yeah I would agree with that statement.

It was bad enough we had to sit through Jake Lloyd's horrible acting, but the endless parade of Anakin resculpts sickened me. Between the Anakin Naboo, Anakin Tatooine, Anakin Pilot, the Anakin that came with the Tatooine showdown, and the Anakin that came with the Mos Epsa Encounter we were flooded with him. That is probably one reason why the latter two Cinema Scenes languish on the shelves at my local KBs.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I agree totally. Too many Anakins. Cinema scenes rock with new figures
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I totally agree...anyway, i remember that a toothbrush accesory was made using Swokes (the fat alien u mention) This guy did not was produced by hasbro for the 3 3/4 line, however the figure can be used for display with the rest of your EP I collection.
    As always...........L

i could have sworn that characters name was Gragra, are we talking about the vendor?
    Yub Yub, Commander