Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Allow me to explain...

Yes, they are "deleted" from the main system and have been for over a month now. They are however still being sent to stores every few weeks as a "special purchase". If you really want to know what your Wal-Mart will be carrying you'll just have to ask someone to look up the figures in the computer to see if they are on order or not.

782729 - Collection 1 Item #
    782917 - Collection 2 Item #

This is a good way to keep track of what stores in your area will be carrying but be warned, figures can be added or dropped from the system at any time. Calling or inquiring directly once a day is the only way to truly be sure. Besides if we keep nagging store employees and snatching up new figures when they're available they (as in Hasbro) might finally get the clue that we love Star Wars up here too. Good luck.

Originally posted by ChronicJedi
    Allow me to explain...

Yes, they are "deleted" from the main system and have been for over a month now. They are however still being sent to stores every few weeks as a "special purchase". If you really want to know what your Wal-Mart will be carrying you'll just have to ask someone to look up the figures in the computer to see if they are on order or not.

782729 - Collection 1 Item #
    782917 - Collection 2 Item #

This is a good way to keep track of what stores in your area will be carrying but be warned, figures can be added or dropped from the system at any time. Calling or inquiring directly once a day is the only way to truly be sure. Besides if we keep nagging store employees and snatching up new figures when they're available they (as in Hasbro) might finally get the clue that we love Star Wars up here too. Good luck.
    Well if they are order then they are in the system right ?
    Besides I have no worries about my store as the toy manager assured me that they will keep coming in.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Brandon, any word when and if we will see Palpy, Djas, or the new Ki-Adi Mundi wave???

In about a week or two Count Dooku, we are always about two weeks behind the States.

Yeah, but do you think we will get them all?

We should get everything the States does like we did with TPM line, except I cannot tell you what quantity.

That sounds awesome, I was unsure about all of what we should get. Thanks.

We are now behind the U.S. by two months plus. Orn, Endor Soldier, Massiff, Puhr and lots more i.e.(Cantina sets, Acklay, and Target Exclusives) are flooding Zellers and Wal-Mart today and more is to come is what I've been told. I was incorrect in saying we are two weeks behind, it's now almost three months. This is only because we do not have the population in Canada as they do in the U.S. So our stores (Toysrus and Wal-Mart) over-order the first wave or two and get stuck with trying to rid themselves of the over abundance of S.W. products, thus putting themselves behind on figures. Zellers had almost nothing when the movie first came out, just a couple of figures here and there. Now they have almost everything new while Wal-Mart gets one or two new things here and there. Toysrus I'm afraid will have nothing here until late November or the first week of December, they are being extremely cautious as to what they buy and what they donít buy right now.(S.W.) Keep the faith, they will arrive eventually.