Thread: Geo Arena

Geo Arena

What does every one think of it and how much will it be
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Out in October right???
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

I think it's really ggod, and in a 'naff' way! It's no where near perfect, but then what SW toy is! I cannot wait and have added it to my birthday list! I think it'll be around 40 or 50
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

i would have thought it would be same price as the republic gunship
    i wanna get the arena and all the figs that really belong there
    it will look cool
    Ireland rule!!!!!

The destroyer droid is coming out soon
    and i mean it will ship real soon
    i am talking about this as it will go excellantly with the arena!!!
    Ireland rule!!!!!

The Arena is starting to fill up warehouses apparently and will be shipping very soon
    yey
    Ireland rule!!!!!

The Arena is shipping in US next week
    should be out soon
    Ireland rule!!!!!

Hasbrojedi.co.uk has reported that there is a slight delay in the shipping of the Arena to the UK.

It will now be hitting our stores from the second week of November.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Thing is that I will be saving for the Shuttle by then - oh no - priorities!!!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!