Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    The Blair witch project, was the worst ever.I felt like I was ripped off by the time the end came.If that woman thought she was scared,she sure would have if I could have got my hands on her,and hey!Wipe your damn nose will you.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Shut your f***ing face, uncle f***er! You're a c*** sucking a** licking uncle f***er!

What? no, I don't like South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut at all...
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

The Blair Witch is an odd one.

I came out of the cinema thinking what a pile of c**p, but then couldn't sleep for three days as I couldn't get it out of my head.

Wierd.

BC3

Tomb Raider was a huge load of suck. There were only 2 good scene that were good. The one were she's fighting her training robot and the bungee scene in her mansion. I was suprised to see Rimmer in the movie.

Obi-Dan...easy on the Hellraiser/Halloween blasphemy!! Hellraiser 2? Halloween 1 & 2? Dude, come on...classics. Friday the 13th 1, 2, 3? Nightmare 1?....stop this profane abuse of classic horror at once!!

Star Trek...the first one...yaaaaawwwn....loved the others.....except for the chick whale scientist's acting in...err....4, wasn't it?

Blair Witch, Judge Dredd, Lake Placid, American Totally Stupid Pie, Jaws 4, all the Children of the Corn's except the first, Scanners, Tomorrow Never Dies, Mad Max (Beyond Thunderdome....even though Road Warrior rules!), Clerks, The 5th Element, Purple Rain, Street Fighter, Freejack, ummmmm...I'll think of more....

Willy Wonka is one of the best films ever made, from the the writing to the production design.

And you're right about Blair Witch. I'm sorry I contributed 8 bucks to somebody's home movie experience. I shot that kind of crap too, but never dreamed of subjecting other people to it, much less charging for it.

I got nothing against Willy Wonka, Everlasting Gobstoppers are fabulous. But that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie is horribly 70's and does not stand the test of time IMO. The main thing I hate about it is the casting choice for Charlie. I am one of these freaks that thinks the movie should attempt to stay true to the book, and if you've ever read the book, you know that Charlie is supposed to be painfully emaciated and small. The only thing painful about the giant kid that played Charlie in the movie is his hairstyle. The guy that played Willy Wonka was good though, I want to say his name is Gene Wilder, but I get all those people confused.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Howabout, Addams Family reunion?
    Geeeeeez! The first was really good, but then the sequel was pushing it, and then the direct-to-video sequel sucked big time!

Honey I Blew Up the Kid & Honey we shrunk ourselves:
    Once again, I loved the first one, second was reeeeeally pushing it, and the third one didn't even have the same kids! GAAA!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I know that everyone will probobly disagree with me, but I have to say it: I HATE the movie Army of Darkness. The first time that I tried watching it I couldn't make it past the first half hour. Then I tried watching it again because all my friends love the movie. Well I made it through the hole thing with trying only three times to gouge my eyes out. Let me just say this: that is two hours out of my life that I am never getting back.

Originally posted by Jedi Mara Jade 809
    I know that everyone will probobly disagree with me, but I have to say it: I HATE the movie Army of Darkness. The first time that I tried watching it I couldn't make it past the first half hour. Then I tried watching it again because all my friends love the movie. Well I made it through the hole thing with trying only three times to gouge my eyes out. Let me just say this: that is two hours out of my life that I am never getting back.
    Wow, pretty controversial for your first post JMJ809. Especially right under the no.1 AOD fan, Starfig. Boy, I would love to be a fly on the wall when he reads your post.

It took me three viewings and somebody actually explaining to me that it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously for me to understand and eventually appreciate AOD. But if you hate it, that's fine.

One movie I got suckered into going to see at a theatre was Jean Claude Van Damm's The Quest. I don't think I've ever forgiven my friend for telling me it was a good movie.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis