Thread: C3PO's Mask

C3PO's Mask

I just got the AOTC C3PO. His mask (or face cover) does not seem to fit very well. Where it should fit flush against the back hemisphere of his head, there is actully a fair-sized gap. Is this a common problem?

mine has only a gap of maybe 1cm. Either way, it does not fit flush against the back of his head.

It doesn't sound like an isolated problem.

I have looked for some extraneous flashing or something that would prevent it from fitting, but I can't find anything. It just doesn't fit right!

bad hasbro again! *slaps the 3po figure** you are a discrace! you need to be made better...i'll take you back to hasbro and tell them they need to make it better........cornballs.........
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

One of mine doesn't have quite the gap of the one I keep on my desk at work. One of the other problems is that the left side of his head has a slight bulge to it. This prevents the faceplate from fitting properly as well and makes his head look lopsided.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Heya Jedipartnr...I noticed tha same thing..But he is fun to put on my pinky and paly Thumb Wars 3P0 :-D
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"