Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Variant Sandtrooper....where is he?

Hm. Seems like noone has said anything about this figure since its release.
    Has anyone heard anything? At all?
    I forget, but how long was it until the variant Scout Trooper came out?

"Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

There's a variant sandtrooper? This is news to me, I only knew about the 2 scout troopers. What is the variant?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

There was supposed to be a sandtrooper with different pauldron colors. I dunno, maybe it was never confirmed...
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Thumbs up

I think that is one of those things that Hasbro has forgotten about, and probably will never get too since the closeness of Episode II's release.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Ah yes, Hasbro drops the ball.....yet again!

These guys should really consider hiring a collector to help with their market analysis!

If Hasbro were interested in making money they would MAXIMIZE the sales potential for HOT figures.

If I were a sadistic Hasbro marketing wizard I would produce the sandtroopers with 3-4 Pauldron color variations, and then just to MAXIXMIZE sales I would make both clean and dirty variations. Then I would ship these guys by the case!

BTW, what ever happened to the rumor that the Imperial Officer would have 4 different head sculpt variations?
    May the force be with you.

The closest I've seen to a variant is the Sandtrooper I have where they forgot to paint his mouthpiece.

I don't think Hasbro will be producing any more of them for the while since,the card has changed now!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Are the sandtroopers hard to come by? I have only found one in the stores, and that was in July. One of the local comic shops has one but the price tag is $15.

Actually, the sandtrooper is shipping 1 per case with the new Luke X-wing wave, but they're usually the first to go, since there's only 1 per case.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."