Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Jedi Star Fighter w/ Obi-Wan (Pilot)

K-mart exclusive!

One Question: WHY DIDN'T HASBRO SHIP IT THIS WAY TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...rfighterbx.jpg
    Casual George

Simple.

Hasbro wants your money.
    All of it.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

That's kinda sweet lookin, I think I'll buy that but keep it in the box. As long as it doesn't cost alot.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Well, it is the Jedi Starfighter, and there might be one or two Jedi who can fit into it, so I guess they figured, why put Obi-Wan in if the consumer wants the pilot to be a different figure? I'm going to get one shortly, overhaul it, and make it a specialty vehicle for Bossk.

Of course, Slave 1 could be argued...would Jango really loan out that ship? Although I suppose you could have some post-Arena Geonosian Warriors taking it for a joyride.

Both of these sets are up in the air, however. Kmart hopefully would have kept the price down (like with Ultimate Fett), but I don't know if these will sell for KayBee's "mall rent" prices.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Odd... all the stickers are on it, too... probably a nicer application than any of US were able to accomplish! No big deal... rehash, rebox... reissue.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If I had known it was gonna be that nice I would've just got one of the 4/23 Jedi Starfighters to keep boxed and just gotten two of these. 'Course I could use my current Jedi Starfighter as just a display piece, since I did get some of the stickers that went under those small wing flaps mixed up.

From the looks of the package, it looks like the communication dish comes with it's stand like it does with the basic figure, but he doesn't appear to come with a cloak.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Not bad looking. I was thinking of buying a second Jedi Starfighter, maybe I will wait and get this set if it ever comes out. Ya know what I find humorous is that Rebelscum slapped their logo on the picture, even though this is the same picture out of Action Figure Digest.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What is the deal with Obi's arm? In the pics I've seen, his left arm looks sorta 'gimpy' from the shoulder to the elbow. Did they fix this on the final figure? He looks great other than that.
    -J