Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs down the most dissapointing figure yet.

is battle droid....i threw caution to the wind and all you guys's advice. i opened one..it sucks......worse than my exploding anikan! what was hasbro thinkin' and who was smokin' what the day they whought of it?
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I don't know, the AOTC C3-P0 was pretty horrible. I've never opened a SAGA battle droid yet, but I have heard they are very cheaply made.

extremly cheap.........you can't judge a book by the cover though....i'm gonna get a 3po this weekend so i'll let you know..
    hango

Taun We, it's way to small, hopefully they don't make the same mistake with Lama Su.

Not to mention her accessory is lame, now if it would've had a clone embryo in it is another thing.

taun we comes in 2nd.....very close...
    hango

I have not opened any figure yet, even tho I have the ones to do so, however from the package I'd say the battledroid does look cheap and threepio doesnt even look like his panels fit :/

Taun We should've been taller, and an embryo in the clone chamber would've been damn cool!

i sense another potition coming on.....lets make one!
    hango

I really did not care for the new C3P0. It was just a really boring figure and character.

Taun We is the worst by far. I bought one for my girlfriend and when she opened it up, we noticed that the figure's skirt was longer then its legs. The freaken thing can't possibly stand on its own. I took apart that useless clone chamber and stuck Taun We's feet into the clear plastic part. This at least gave her a base with a flat bottom that wasn't affected by her skirt. Now she can stand but she looks like a moron. What a waste.