Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Time For a New Luke and Han in Stormtrooper Disguise Figures

Hasbro

Make a new Luke and Han in Stormtropper disguise. Use the commtech chip stormtrooper body and maybe add articualation in the wrists maybe different sculpted arms so that do look exactly the same. And please good headsculpts and black turtle necks. I really want these figures.. Whose WITH ME!?!

Billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

There is supposedly some rumblings that they are considering a 2-pack of these for next year. Nothing confirmed as of yet, but the person that I heard it from, has been correct about things most of the time.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Would it just be them or are more two packs planned? like a whole assortment? I hope your right the vintage luke stormtrooper was my favorite and the potf2 one looked to buff.
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Sounds good to me. I don't mind 2 packs. They sound like simple resculpts for Hasbro to make using CT Stormtrooper bodies and POTJ Luke and Han heads.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Personally, I think they should use the new saga Han head. They just got his personality so well in his expression!

They can't use the CT Stormtrooper for Luke, it's too tall. That bugged me about the potf2 version (besides the bufness).
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

They can't use the CT Stormtrooper for Luke, it's too tall. That bugged me about the potf2 version (besides the bufness).
    Definitely! Get the scale right! I have my "Fruit Loops" Han next to my "Garbage Compactor" Luke... and Luke's taller *sigh*

Definate need to resculpt these 2!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Sounds good to me. Newly sculpted heads on COMMTECH bodies woudl be great.

"Bring it on Hasbro!"
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yup, I'd like these.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku