Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well whos in????

I bet most of you are all happy about the new Padme comming next year,I mean who isn't Shes got super artulaction for pep saks!! Any way since were getting resclupts of figures already produce,what figure do you want to see go in super artulated?

i would like to see

Anakin (hanger duel style)

Kit Fisto

Ploo Koon

Darth maul(What!?)

Vader

Jedi Luke(But i heard we're ,going to be getting him)

C-3PO

Han

Mace

Yoda

Jango

Clone /strom tropper

ECT
    "Luke Iam your father's mother's friend's penpal,witch makes us absolutly nothing."

Jonna
    If they can make all of them better, then I am all for it.

We need a re-sculpt of the Senatorial Address Jar Jar Binks figure. Get rid of the quasi-action stance. He also didn't have a turtle neck collar on the inner robes of that outfit. Put him in a stance similar to Palpy and Orn Free Taa and I'll be happy.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I don't want super articulation, just the articulation needed. Pre-poses shouldn't be put on neutral figures though, so that we could pose them ourselves.

I'd like to see these neutral E2 figures:
    Obi-Wan (Cloaked, non-cloaked)
    Anakin (Cloaked, non-cloaked)
    Count Dooku
    Padme (White outfit, removeable plastic wrap - coming 2003, not known if it's gonna have the plastic wrap)
    Senator Jar-Jar
    Boba Fett w/ training helmet and console (so we can buy multiples for other clones)
    Clone Trooper (A 4-pack would be great of a white, red, blue, and yellow neutral clones)
    Jango Fett
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

ltbasker that clone trooper 4 pack would be sweet!
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

Um, don't we already have a "neutral pose" Dooku, Obi-wan, and Boba Fett? Or are you talking about better articulated and no action features?

I wouldn't mind having a new Dooku with better articulation or new accessories or something. That is, if they MUST re-hash somebody
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

we despratly need a re-sculpt of all the jedi....they all have "aggressive figthing stances" which are only good if you want to have an arena diorama....
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

If Hasbro wants me to buy more redone figures, they better be made like GI Joe ( similar to the new Bespin Luke ) so you can sit them, play fight with them and have way cool poses. If not, I'm not Buying any of them.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Huh? What now? What new Padme? The only new one I know of is the Coruscant Attack version.
    Someone wanna clue me in?

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59