Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

39 outta 40 collection almost done.

I have 39 out of the 40 figures that are currently out for the saga series. All I need right now is the Kamino escape Jango...and still waiting on the release of Ki-Adi-Mundi toy which should be here in a matter of days!!!

Jeremy
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

I can't believe you got all 39 but one that so easy to find here..Thats a figure you can find everytime you goto a store here
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

I also got 39 out of the 40, only missing Chewbacca, as its not in the UK yet.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

I even have KE Jango and I'm living in france where only 8 figs are out yet!
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Chewie is a hard one to find but Jango is all over the pegs here. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

When they first came out KE Jango was everywhere, so I told myself to wait on it to drop in price, while I searched for harder characters. But now after I waited so long =( its nowhere. I'm sure if I'm patient i'll run into it sooner or later.
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

have them all except Obi Wan JSF here......just wont show up around here
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"

I have 35 out of 40. I'm missing the Massiff, Chewie, JSF Obi-Wan, Palpy and Djas.

Hoping to find them soon, I heard my Wal-Mart got in a shipment of toys so I hope they're in there, they've yet to restock though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm at 37 I guess. I only need Palp, Dajs, and Bespin Chewie. LT- I don't think Oklahoma has got the Palpy/Dajs wave, I've been searching everywhere.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

i have all 40-40 that are in stores in decent quantites....we'll be getting the maul wave probably by 2-5 weeks from now in stores...
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!