Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mine was R2-D2. My dad didn't want me to have them 'cause he thought he would not see them and step on them.

Mine was Threepio. Strangely, I felt the need to polish him every time I touched him. Anybody else go through that? Or was it just me?
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

Originally posted by Tarkin the otter
    Mine was Threepio. Strangely, I felt the need to polish him every time I touched him. Anybody else go through that? Or was it just me?
    Its just you I guess alot of people polish him these days
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Which Vintage S.W. figure did you buy first ?

So which vintage S.W. figure did you or your parents buy first ?
    I remember that Luke Skywalker (blonde hair ) was the first one I ever got. Then came Han, Chewie, Vader etc.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

i can't remember but i think it was r2.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

R2, man I thought that was cool as a kid.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Do you remember your first Star Wars figure that you got?
    Ahh.. memories..

I remember finding a bin load of SW figures at a Jewel grocery store back when they were first released. I still remember how excited I was to have finally found them. I bought 2.. Luke and a Stormtrooper.

Now here I am, 20 some odd years down the road.. and I ~still~ get a thrill seeing bins of new figures

The figures I ever bought with birthday money were Bespin Han and ANH Leia on the Empite Card in early '81.

The first figure I remember opening was a SW C-3PO in '78 that my Aunt got me. I was 3 years old, but I still remember it.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Jonna
    No idea. You would have to take my brain out and dust it for that one. I do know that I bought quite a few of the first Vaders and Solos because I kept breaking the heads off. I was funny years later to dig though my parents attic and find all those bodies.

My first Star Wars figure ever was Chewbacca.

Ahh chewie...

I was very, very happy when I was finally able to pick another one up a few years ago along with a vintage bespin Han.

They now sit very happily in the cockpit of my Millenium Falcon.

I am complete!
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!