Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My very first one was Vader! Still have him, he's standing here on my desk as I type this.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

My first was Bespin Luke - and he's been one of my favourite figures in all his forms over the years!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

As far as vintage firgures go, I can't remember the first one I got, but the only figure I remember having is Luke in Bespin Gear. We had so many, but he is the only one I remember playing with.
    Bill

Greetings!
    Hi everyone, this is my first post, my name's Vic and I dig old toys, especially Star Wars!
    When ANH came out I still lived in South America, which in those days lagged about 6 months behind for new toys....bummer. Luckily my Dad was on a trip to Canada and he picked up some figures from the now defunct catalog store Consumer's Distributing. Consumer's used to sell their figures in multi-packs, similar to the Sears multi's, but in plain white boxes with an item code sticker. He brought me back two 3 packs, which included Luke, Leia, Chewie, R2-D2, C-3P0, and Vader. The lot were mostly 12 backs, but a couple were 20A's....as I re-call drooling over the proto Cantina, which I still think looks cooler than the production version
    When Empire came out, Consumer's put out the Multi-packs again, this time including 5 figures.....I begged for weeks and finally scored the set that included Han Hoth, Stormtrooper Hoth, Rebel Soldier, FX-7, and Bossk.
    Finally, the first Jedi figure I got was Lando Skiff Guard.....I remember at the time, it was a tough choice between it and the Biker Scout....Lando won marginally because that removable helmet was too cool! I think that was the first time Kenner did that, along with Leia Boushh.

Early Bird Set.
    I think I got the coupon for x-mas and I remember waiting and waiting for that thing to come in the mail. By the time those figures showed up, every kid I new was already obsessed with Star Wars. I was so freaked out when the box showed up, those toys could have been made out of dryer lint and I would have loved them. Fortunately they weren't ... somehow I still have 'em today ... they've survived pets, siblings and my parent's yard sales.

:]

I was Born in 77' so by the time I was 2 or 3 my brothers (8 & 9 years older)allready had a lot. And, they all became mine...ALL MINE...Ha HA HA!!!!!...................but then I got into D@M G.I.JOE*
    and traded away all the star wars figures for joes "STUPID"

I wasnt alive in the vintage days, so the first one I got was a loose Zuckuss. (NOT 4-LOM). I still like the Zuckuss, not as much as the new on though.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Cool

Originally posted by Darth Vellner
    but then I got into D@M G.I.JOE*
    and traded away all the star wars figures for joes "STUPID"
    I did the reverse; trading virtually all my Joe stuff for SW. All I have left are a few weapons and maybe a backpack. But I do have extras of DS Droid, Bespin Han, blue Luke Jedi saber and cloth cape, etc.

Here's a side question: do you remember the first figure YOU bought for yourself? My Jawa was a gift. In fact, I think almost all my 1983 and earlier figures were given to me. Hmm... I think I might've bought POTF Lando General with my own moola...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos

Here's a side question: do you remember the first figure YOU bought for yourself? My Jawa was a gift. In fact, I think almost all my 1983 and earlier figures were given to me. Hmm... I think I might've bought POTF Lando General with my own moola...
    Good Question. If my memory serves me correctly I purchased my first figure with my allowance when I was 8 yrs. old. It was 2-1B Medic Droid at K-mart for $2 I believe. Sadly I no longer have him or any other SW toys from my youth because I couldn't store them in my first small apartment so I was forced to part with it all. I had everything form ANH, ESB and most of the stuff from ROTJ but stopped collecting before the POTF line was released because I started to get into G.I. Joe. My love for Star Wars never died though and I now spend a good chunk of my income trying to recapture my youth by buying the same figures I once had.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I think it was C3PO.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!