Thread: Dioramas

Dioramas

If you guys were given the chance to make the most perfect diorama of a scene from Attack Of The Clones which scene would it be?

mine would probably be the ending fight with yoda and dooku i mean it was yoda fighting! haha and the scenary in the backgroud looked pretty cool
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

the scene when Mace windu fights Jango Fett and the 3 horned
    beast that tries to run down Jango.

A battlefield of Jedi & Clone Troopers vs. Super Battle Droids, Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, etc. with Gunships overhead and on the ground deploying troops with Jedi Starfighters up above chasing down Droid Fighters (originally planned part of the Geonosis battle).

Either that or a Jedi Temple diorama with a bunch of Jedi walking around and such.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

the lightsaber fight between yoda and dooku.
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Originally posted by LTBasker
    A battlefield of Jedi & Clone Troopers vs. Super Battle Droids, Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, etc. with Gunships overhead and on the ground deploying troops with Jedi Starfighters up above chasing down Droid Fighters (originally planned part of the Geonosis battle).

Either that or a Jedi Temple diorama with a bunch of Jedi walking around and such.
    This would be cooler if the makde that republic walker and the Droids ships *caugh*
    Yeah but I would make this too but there's no way I can afford it.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Arena Battle! YEAH!!!!!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Kamino OB1 vs. Jango with Slave 1, Boba and a rain making machine! Definitely a few Jango scupts so that he can blast away at OB1 or take off with his jet pack.

yeah i with hango fett on this one a lightsaber fight between dooku and yoda and anakin and obi wan on the sideline injured
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg