Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Damn this should have been dug up long ago, I know FF1138 still has his ALF pogs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Didn't KFC give out E I pogs w/ the purchase of combo meals??? (or was it T Bell?)

There is that agreeing thing again, who made the kool-aid?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    Didn't KFC give out E I pogs w/ the purchase of combo meals??? (or was it T Bell?)
    Yes, they both did as well as Pizza Slut. They were inserted in the soft drink cup lids.

The Camel and I "borrowed" an entire sleeve of lids from KFC to complete a set.

Stealing lids like movies.

Yes it was Pizza the Hutt! I think my roommate Aaron gave me a couple from there.

Ahhhhh yes, the same bloke who wore a Worf mask to the premiere of Episode I in Green Bay as an obvious joke only to be ridiculed by hyper active nerds who felt the need to point out that we weren't at a Star Trek movie.

No wonder Triumph makes fun of our kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Ahhhhh yes, the same bloke who wore a Worf mask to the premiere of Episode I in Green Bay as an obvious joke only to be ridiculed by hyper active nerds who felt the need to point out that we weren't at a Star Trek movie.
    That was one of the funniest things I have had the privilege to see in person.