Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    the master jedi

pog haters thread

this thread is to talk about how much you hate those promo pogs.

Boy do I hate pogs! Let me tell you about the time when those Taco Bell pogs ****ed me off so much I took my chain saw and a baseball bat and...
    -¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Thumbs down

I don't think they were anything special, but i also don't think they were "that" bad. Hate is a strong word, I just didn't like them.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by master jedi
    Hate. Dis-like.
    Whatever. It's all good.
    or all bad!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Boy do I hate pogs. I hate them sooooo much!!!!!

ummm......

what are "pogs?"
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

See my post in this forum for my descrip of pogs:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...=&threadid=106
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

hey don't knock those pogs. I had many a free meal during the summer of 99' courtesy of them pogs.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Tazo's where better and started the whole thing plus the later Tazo's could be joined to form Star Wars vehicles!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I never got the pog thing either... but I will say Steve Allen would make the ultimate pog!!!