Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Whoever told Porkins to eject was a pretty stupid pilot...HELLO??!? They are in OUTER SPACE!!! Sheesh...
    But the jumpsuit and hockey helmet he was wearing should have protected him from the vacuum of space, right?
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Han. He got through an astroid field,dodged the empire, and many other things all with an old ship that was about to fall apart.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    Here's a harder one...

Who's the better worst pilot, Porkins or Hobbie (snowspeeder pilot from ESB)?
    Tough decision but I'd go with Hobbie.

As for Han or Luke, I would go with Han.His skill dosn't come from the Force.

Porkins,buys it before the fight really gets started.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by Lobito
    Between Hobbie and Porkins?? Hobbie...hands down, hey he is in Rougue Squadron!!
    Actually, Porkins was part of Rogue Squadron. Red Squadron later changed their name to Rogue.

I vote for Porkins as the worst pilot. At least Hobbie wasn't the first to bite it in the battle he fought.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I know he wasn't one of the choices, but..

What about Wedge? He blew up a Tie and flew right through the ball of fire to save Luke. He also survived (and was instrumental in) the attacks against both Death Stars.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Thumbs up

Hmmm...between the other alliance pilots Wedge sure is the best, but IMO he is no better than Han, Luke, Lando or Dash.
    As always...........L