Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Han or Luke...??

For u...who was the better pilot between Han and Luke??

Although Luke was the hero of the saga i stay with Han.

Your thoughts...
    As always...........L

Han, because he didn't even need the Force.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Originally posted by Fulit
    Han, because he didn't even need the Force.
    I agree. The only reason Luke was good at anything was because of the Force.

Definaley Han. He is a cooler character, he flies without the force, and his best friend is a Wookiee. And he made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs!
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Here's a harder one...

Who's the better worst pilot, Porkins or Hobbie (snowspeeder pilot from ESB)?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Thumbs up

Better pilot: Han, because Luke hardly pilots. He just flies. Straight in the trench. Has to have Biggs bail him out. Flies into a huge fire ball! Crashes into a swamp. Gets hit by an AT-AT cannon without swerving. Yawn...

Better worst pilot: Hobbie. Why? I don't know. Just guessing. I have a 50% chance of being right.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Whoever told Porkins to eject was a pretty stupid pilot...HELLO??!? They are in OUTER SPACE!!! Sheesh...

Luke, because he was the hero (and he had 2 lightsabers, that sort of thing matters to you when you're a kid ), oh, and he kicked Darth Vader's arse!

Han's cool too in my book, but he relies on his friends, especially Chewie, too much for my tastes.

Porkins could have ejected, the X-wing pilot flightsuit has a quick mask to cover the face for emergency eject in much EU, plus, the line wouldn't be in the film if they couldn't eject. Porkins is the worst pilot though IMO because he gets splashed RIGHT AWAY.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up

Between Hobbie and Porkins?? Hobbie...hands down, hey he is in Rougue Squadron!!
    As always...........L

Originally posted by JediTricks

Han's cool too in my book, but he relies on his friends, especially Chewie, too much for my tastes.

What would've happened to Luke, though, had Han not come back and saved him? Daddy would've turned him into space junk, that's what!
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis