Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Jonna

Your Educational Background?

I was just curious to know how far the SW plague reaches over the educational interests/careers of others.

I have a BA in English Literature with minors in Philosophy and Psychology from Montclair University.

And you.....

I have a diploma in Advertising/Business from St. Clair College.

Wow, you're one educated m**********r Jonna.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I graduated with honors from HS, graduated with honors & on Dean's list from college.

My major was the Arts (Art Major).

I currently work as Senior Technical Support & Computer Engineer for an ISP. (so much for college!!!)

I went to Pratt Institute of Art and Design, gradjimicated with a BFA (bach of Fine Arts) in illustration/graphic design/art direction/advertising, (aka ComD, communications design) with the emphasis on illustration. I want to do comic books!

Originally posted by Jedi Knightrider
    I went to Pratt Institute of Art and Design, gradjimicated with a BFA (bach of Fine Arts) in illustration/graphic design/art direction/advertising, (aka ComD, communications design) with the emphasis on illustration. I want to do comic books!
    Excellent career choice.
    If I had the talent I would do that too.

Are you influenced by any comic artists in particular?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I haven't graduated high school yet, but I take mostly AP and Honors classes and have a GPA of 4.3...

I have a B.S. in Computer Science and I'm a systems administrator right now.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    I haven't graduated high school yet, but I take mostly AP and Honors classes and have a GPA of 4.3...
    4.3 huh? I thought 4.0 was the highest... Do they give you extra credit for being SSG's Star Wars trivia expert, the #1 source of gun info, etc. etc.?
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I graduated with a BS from Eastern Illinois University last December. Majored in Secondary Education in the field of Physical Education. I'm a certified teacher in PE and indorsed to teach history/social studies.

I now work for a large pharmaceutical company. So, much for college......a job's a job

I Plan on being a teacher some day, and getting my masters too.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

When someone takes honors classes, the grading scale is bumped up an extra point (ie A=5.0, B=4.0, C=3.0, etc.). Additionally, the amount of classes one takes also determines the GPA.

Anyway, I recently graduated high school with honors and will major in Political Science and minor (hopefully) in Musical Performance at LSU.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!