Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has all 96?

So should the three-legged Artoo from the Droid Factory set count as a separate figure?

Well, anyway, I just got Amanaman, Lumat and Romba in the mail so my count is now up to 61.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I have the 96 mentioned, plus Blue snags, Rebo Band, big head han, brown hair luke, jedi luke with blue & green sabers, and the droid factory R2. (plus every vehicle and toy except Imp Shuttle)

But though I have four jawas, alas, no vinyl cape!

Oh, and droids/ewoks don't count in my collection neither.

Thumbs up

I've got them all, including variations: wind up R2, Droid factory R2, brown hair, tan limbs, big heads, small head, all the droids & ewoks, blue sabers, blue snagg, telescoping luke, etc.

All that I am missing is Vlix, telescoping Ben, telescoping Vader, and the Droids Ewoks prototypes. Unlike GNT, In my opinion I do not have a complete set.
    Last edited by evenflow; 10-11-2001 at 12:50 PM.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Exclamation

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Well, anyway, I just got Amanaman, Lumat and Romba in the mail so my count is now up to 61.
    Wow, bb. You just get figures sent to you via mail at random...

And, as to "So should the three-legged Artoo from the Droid Factory set count as a separate figure?" No. You can make any droid in that set, so you could have a buncha other figures.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Wow, bb. You just get figures sent to you via mail at random...
    Yep, and next week I am getting an A-Wing Pilot, Warok, Imperial Dignitary and Leia with Combat Poncho.

Actually I order them from brianstoys, which I know is unusually expensive but what can I say? I have more money than sense. No really, they've been the fastest and most reliable online store I have dealt with so far, so they get most of my business.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Sigh, I'm 14 figures shy of a complete set. Unfortunately most of what I need are the expensive POTF guys. I'll get there...someday.

Then I'll start working on the Droids and Ewoks sets!

I thought I was the only one on this site that gives in and pays Brian's Toys prices!

But you're right, bb, their service is second to none. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have gotten my last four POTJ figs. They are the only place that seems to always have everything.

(I wonder if I forward this reply to them, I could get a discount?)

To me, reliability, service and (most of all) trust are much more important than price. So far, in my own experiences, Brian's Toys has excelled in those three areas.

(No thanks are necessary BT, but a 25% discount coupon would be much appreciated)

Thumbs up

No, even though Brian's is expensive, he is probably the best one. I just bought one of the POTF coins I needed yesterday. I give me money as well.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Brian's Toys is the best out there, for some reason, they do have everything. And the higher prices, you pay for quality.

Anyway, I consider myself lucky. My parents were big fans of the trilogy, so my first action figures were the 1985 POTF that my mom got me. I have all of them except for Yakface, they were all played to shreds though. I have very few accesories left.

Counting the originals that I have gotten since then, my count is 78, not counting Jabba or beasts. I also have most of the vehicles and playsets, except for the Death Star playset, Land of the Jawas, and a few others.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."