Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has all 96?

I had 'em all, but gave them to my friend when I grew out of them & discovered girls & alcohol (oh to be 17 again). He still has them all, but refuses to sell them back. Once a week I'm allowed to look at them & pretend they're still mine, which is some consilation I suppose.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

Originally posted by Tarkin the otter
    I had 'em all, but gave them to my friend when I grew out of them & discovered girls & alcohol (oh to be 17 again). He still has them all, but refuses to sell them back. Once a week I'm allowed to look at them & pretend they're still mine, which is some consilation I suppose.
    Why not steal them back from him? Once a week?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Tarkin the otter
    once a week, Now that's funny.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I have 69 now...it sure feels like the old days...
    As always...........L

Talking Me me me

The 96 plus most of the extras are mine: Rebo Band, jabba and salacious crumb, DT Luke, Blue Snaggletooth, VC Jawa, both Hans, the Takara wind-up R2-D2. I traded the Droid Fac(don't count that R2) and didn't get into the variations beyond function or parts. Do have the talking Troop Transporter though, and a shuttle to oversee it all :happy:
    The few, the red, the Imperial Guard.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by evenflow
    once a week, Now that's funny.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Got the 96, plus some others (blue Snag, Rebo band, Han variants). Debating whether to start in on the Droids and Ewoks, because if I do, I'll have to get a Vlix, because the incompletness will gnaw away at me.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I have a set. In the process of upgrading a few to C9.5. I don't collect the Droids or Ewoks line.

BTW, there are a few alternatives to Brians:

www.theearthtoymall.com
    www.swseller.com

Tell em musasa sent ya.