Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has all 96?

I had 'em all, but gave them to my friend when I grew out of them & discovered girls & alcohol (oh to be 17 again). He still has them all, but refuses to sell them back. Once a week I'm allowed to look at them & pretend they're still mine, which is some consilation I suppose.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

Well, I am now up to 70, with only 26 to go!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Tarkin the otter
    I had 'em all, but gave them to my friend when I grew out of them & discovered girls & alcohol (oh to be 17 again). He still has them all, but refuses to sell them back. Once a week I'm allowed to look at them & pretend they're still mine, which is some consilation I suppose.
    Why not steal them back from him? Once a week?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Tarkin the otter
    once a week, Now that's funny.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I have 69 now...it sure feels like the old days...
    As always...........L

Talking Me me me

The 96 plus most of the extras are mine: Rebo Band, jabba and salacious crumb, DT Luke, Blue Snaggletooth, VC Jawa, both Hans, the Takara wind-up R2-D2. I traded the Droid Fac(don't count that R2) and didn't get into the variations beyond function or parts. Do have the talking Troop Transporter though, and a shuttle to oversee it all :happy:
    The few, the red, the Imperial Guard.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by evenflow
    once a week, Now that's funny.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Got the 96, plus some others (blue Snag, Rebo band, Han variants). Debating whether to start in on the Droids and Ewoks, because if I do, I'll have to get a Vlix, because the incompletness will gnaw away at me.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I have a set. In the process of upgrading a few to C9.5. I don't collect the Droids or Ewoks line.

BTW, there are a few alternatives to Brians:

www.theearthtoymall.com
    www.swseller.com

Tell em musasa sent ya.