Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has all 96?

Originally posted by musasa
    Tell em musasa sent ya.
    musasa here? It cant be?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Aye, ya young whippersnapper, I was postin here when ye was a wee lad in diapers.

Just bumping this back up, since we have a few new visitors.

Well, due to an unforseen financial crisis I had to sell off a majority of my vintage figures. I still have a handful, but I pretty much need to start over from scratch. I'm actually not that upset about it, since if I didn't have the toys I would never have been able to come up with enough money to fix this problem and I would be in some dire straits right now.

Oh well, here's to starting over.:happy:

I got all the 96 regular figures, unfortunately loose, but gonna work on getting most of them 'moc' soon.

Luckily living in the UK, Yakface was an easy find for me all those years ago, just wish I had kept it on the dam card now

Unfortunately, never did get a Blue Snaggy, but working on it.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

I have 73. only POTF that I have are Poncho Luke, Anakin and Gen.Lando.

I've all of them, but no Blue Snaggletooth or the Droids and Ewoks (I think both lines are lame). I don't collect variations, so Blue Snaggletooth might not make it in to my collection. Most of mine are complete with original accessories (i.e. no repos). As a kid I had only 42 figures plus most of the maybes.
    Last edited by LusiferSam; 09-07-2002 at 10:38 PM.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Arrow

Originally posted by LusiferSam
    I've all of them, but no Blue Snaggletooth or the Droids and Ewoks (I think both lines are lame). I don't collect variations, so Blue Snaggletooth might not make it in to my collection. Most of mine are complete with original accessories (i.e. no repos). As a kid I had only 42 figures plus most of the maybes.
    1. We've had this debate on this site (probably others, too) as to what actually is a variation. To me, a separate figure sculpt is definately a variation, perhaps even a different figure. That's why I do consider Blue Snaggs a true one. This debate goes on and on, and will never end.
    2. I had no notion as a kid that someone could reproduce SW accessories. I hope all yours were real back then!
    3. I had a friend who had the maybes. Unfortunately, he had ALL of the maybes, and he was in the hospital for two weeks. Hope you heal quickly, LSam!

Hee, hee :happy:
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I had most of them loose but parted with that collection years ago when I had to move. Someday I will have all 96 but I'm just starting with my carded Vintage collection and only have 7
    Oh well I guess I gotta start somewhere. I do feel lucky however because I know a few people selling their collections at very good prices and just last month picked up a C-9 Death Squad Commander 12-back for $120.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Well I changed my mind about old Blue. I found one for a reasonable price and bought him. Now if I only had the "playset" him came with...
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Captain Trips
    I have a nearly complete loose collection of vintage figs. I'm missing 5 POTF figures. With all the new stuff that's been coming out, just haven't scraped up the funds to complete them yet. But I will one day.

Luke Stormtrooper
    Han Carbonite
    Imperial Dignitary
    Imperial Gunner
    Barada