Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldmember!!

Originally posted by Capitan_Moroni
    ha ha ha, the little one dosent understand that he is small.....
    Poor Mini-Me. Anyone else actually feel bad for him in this movie? Aleast it turned out good for everyone in the end. :happy:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i felt bad for him! but he and austin were hilarious in the fight scene in his appartment. and in the one scene where austin is by that fountain!!!!!!!!!LOL! and the beggining was hilarious too!!!
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

just thoguht if another funny part, there, JJB! MOLE! hilarious is the only word i can describe that scene as!
    hango

Does anyone know if they're planning on making a 4th it could be called "The Man With The Golden Mojo"

From the clips I've seen it seems that Myers accent is slipping a bit and sounds more american, is it?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Another question, is Burt Backarak in it?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

yes, burt backarak i in it in the credits. they have some footage of him play "what the world needs now."

hi accent is just fine. he is alot better in this one than the others. and he takes on 4 roles. the added of course is goldmember.
    hango

So what are Austin's dad and Goldmember like? You guys haven't talked those 2 new guys.

Nigel Powers doesn't have a massive part. But how can you not love any charecter played by Michael Caine. He's pretty much just an older version of Austin though. Same dialogue, same attitude. Nothing really unique charecter wise. But Michael Caine atleast makes the charecter intresting.

Goldmember was odd. His accent is funny, but a bit irritating. I thought he was one of the least intresting charecters. And then the fact that he likes to pick dried skin off himself and eat it. Just not a very funny charecter. I'm glad that they kept his role somewhat minor.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I liked Michael Caine as Nigel Powers. His best scene was when he and Austin were speaking in 'pure' English to speak in private - hilarious.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I agree with JJB in that Goldmember wasn't one of the best characters in the film. The only thing about him that made me laugh was the flexibility of his legs. I like how he was able to kick straight up.
    The "Hard Knock Life" rap song by Dr. Evil and Mini-Me in the prison had to be one of the funniest parts, if not the funniest.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed