Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldmember!!

Goldmember!!

I have heard that the first ten minutes is probably the funniest in cinema history.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

What did you hear about the movie? I thought the opening credits in "The Spy Who Shagged Me" were the best I've ever seen, really hilarious. I always think Austin Powers is great and I am looking forward to "Goldmember."
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Probably not quality comedy though. Just one of those pop-up things. I'm definitely not going to see this in theaters, I don't support movies with pop stars, especially ones I really really don't like.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I have a bad feeling about this movie. Oh well, we'll see.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I think they'll go stupidly over-the-top with this one, since they really can't make it any funnier than the last one.

Like QLD, I have a really bad feeling about this one. The trailers look as unfunny as anything in the past 3 years and the idea of crossing "Goldfinger" with "Cleopatra Jones" doesn't sound like a winning combination to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am looking forward to this movie, I think it looks really funny but not quite as good as the other two. I hope it lives up to the expectation.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

i will not see this movie in theaters. it does not spark my interests
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.

I'll probably end up seeing it in the theater but live to regret it as I always seem to do.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    I think they'll go stupidly over-the-top with this one, since they really can't make it any funnier than the last one.
    If you mean funniy as in Haha, look how horrible this is, then you're probably right.

I loved the original Austin Powers, but The Spy Who Shagged Mw was cinematic excrement, and Goldmember will probably be more of the same. I just hope to god Heather Graham doesn't have a cameo in the begining like Liz Hurely did, or else I'll just leave at the first sight of her to distance myself from her "acting" abilities.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?