Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I feel like such a n00b

i was registered on the original SSG Message Boards as Darth MauI, then they moved to the other board system which is now known as the "old" board, and now i got to create another account and star all over again. BARRRRRGH!!!!

Hmm....twas the great pilgrimage we all had to make

Now we have all kinds of gizmos n'stuff here! Its, uh, Giz-tastic!

"Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

What exactly is a n00b (or is it nOOb?) Is it an older brother to a b00b?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

These NEW versions of the Forums started running since August...where have u been??
    As always...........L

I lost intrest in figures for a few months cause of scalpers getting to them before i do every time. I could never find anythig so i decided to lay low for a while until some new figures started popping up.

And i been hanging out over at xbox message boards a lot since i'm really getting excited for its release.

Welcome Back then
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

yeah i remember you GNT (Gasango Never Talked).....

And i remember Princess77 or something like that and Denis The Phantom Menace.....

And i remember when the members actually got together at some guys house in st louis and had a little SSG convention there......

A big X-Box fan? JJ2K1, check out the "Battle of the consoles" thread to voice your opinion!!! And welcome back...

Originally posted by JohnJohn2001
    yeah i remember you GNT (Gasango Never Talked).....

And i remember Princess77 or something like that and Denis The Phantom Menace.....

And i remember when the members actually got together at some guys house in st louis and had a little SSG convention there......

Boy you have a good memory

Princess and Dennis The Phantom Menace are now over at collectstarwars.coms forums
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yea I got a pretty good memory. I guess collectstarwars.com joined with rebelscum.com?