Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A gradual or sudden fall?

What do you think? Will Anakin's fall to the dark side be very gradual, or will it be a sudden fall?
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

I believe it would be a long slow fall .
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

The gradual fall has already started in Episode II, so it will definatly be gradual, but that doesn't meen to say that there won't be one incident that will push him over the edge.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    The gradual fall has already started in Episode II, so it will definatly be gradual, but that doesn't meen to say that there won't be one incident that will push him over the edge.

Yes his fall will be gradual.I suspect the news of Padmes(death) will send him over the edge.
    You don't know the true power of the dark side.

It will most definitely be a gradual fall. I don't see how ten thousand of the greatest warriors in the galaxy could be defeated overnight...

Gradual. It has already begun. It takes time to drive all of the good out of someone. Even by the end of ROTJ, there was still some good left in him.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Gradual at first. Actually, it has already begun in AOTC. But, I believe something will make him snap. Then it will be sudden.
    "Asteroids do not concern me, Lucas. I want those DVD's, not excuses."

Well we have already seen him snap once. I am thinking it will have something to do with Padme perhaps And Palpy is going to link the Jedi to it.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It won't be Padme's death, because she dies when Liea is very young so won't die in EpIII.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

it will definatly be a gradual fall because they haven't been building up to this and then just rush it.
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.