Question Lando wave still shipping?

Does anyone know if the Lando/R2-Q5/JJ/Tessek wave is still shipping? I would really like to get the Lando and R2-Q5 figures. I've only seen the wave one in a Target and they only had the Tessek and JJ figures. I know that the other VHTF wave with the clean biker scout made a return a few months back so I am optimistic that this wave will emerge again as well.

How many of you are in the same boat as me or have never even laid eyes on this wave?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Hmmm...im not sure about this, but i think that wave (Lando) shipped 5 months ago...your best bet would be to a special store (Toy hobby shop, or comic shop that sells SW figures) and ask them if they are expecting more figures from past waves. I dont think that TRU or K-Bee will have that wave again, but who knows...you might as well get lucky!!
    As always...........L

Exclamation

. I dont think that TRU or K-Bee will have that wave again, but who knows...you might as well get lucky!!

It's hard to say if we'll see that case again. Due to it's scarcity, I am guessing very few cases have been shipped. There are probably cases of that wave sitting at a warehouse now.

But never say never. Most KBs about two months ago just received the Darth Vader Dagobah wave in at $2.99. And how old is that wave?

Who knows, it might make a repeat appearance. Cross your fingers
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I've seen the cases offered on the internet (Entertainment Earth) but not in the stores.

I picked up one of each figure at Target a while back, but have not seen them since.

They'll probably show up on clearance in large numbers somewhere in a few months (I wouldn't be surprised at all).

Originally posted by Lobito
    I dont think that TRU or K-Bee will have that wave again, but who knows...you might as well get lucky!!
    You can never count out TRU for great clearance sales. They've been the only non-scalper source for HTF stuff months after initial release and at great prices. Let me remind you of:

AT-AT
    Millenium Falcon
    Mynock Hunt and other CSs
    Beast packs
    FF waves
    TC-14 and R2-B1
    Jar Jar Naboo

Just this week they got in a bunch of previously HTF Invasion force packs, some of which are going for $2.

If someone is going to get them well after the initial release, it's going to be TRU.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I can assure u that the Chicago TRU wont be on that list...

Oops!!! I'm going to leave the mistake i just wrote above...i didnt mean TRU but FAO Shwartz!!
    Last edited by Lobito; 10-10-2001 at 05:55 PM.
    As always...........L