Hasbro Updates EP2 AF Packaging

In order to comply with the new, more stringent laws covering Truth In Advertising, Hasbro has updated the EP2 AF packaging to better reflect the product....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ep2swafxwing1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	2796  
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

LOL. So true...so true. Such a contradiction to call it Action Fleet when they're just worried about display value. Nice job SWAF.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Nice, but I think Actionless Fleet would be a better name.

Later,
    s43

Hasbros Action Fleet "Dust Collector Series"

Hmm? Hasbros Inactive Fleet "Dust Collectors Series"

Just unpack em and watch them, cause thats all they do, ..... look cool.....Inactive Kids outa love em! Especially great for quadrapoligics!

Originally posted by shinakuma43
    Nice, but I think Actionless Fleet would be a better name.

Later,
    s43

I agree, but it was faster to just clip the "on" from the word "action" and flip it horizontally and put in front of Action.

{{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

SWAF-- your getting excellent use out of your Photoshop program.

The only reason to get excited about EPII AF personally, is that I will be able to get the Millennium Falcon after missing it in it's initial run.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Statue Wars, ouch!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I feel I need to say this, but.....

It's not my fault. We presented Hasbro with the control drawing for eight feature packed ships (including opening cockpits) and two playsets. Hasbro has decided to go another direction.

You guys WERE in for the best, most feature filled AF EVER!!

Is there anyways you could show any of the control drawing and tell us what were the playsets going to be? From what I've read the last Few months The higher ups at hasbro ARE F%@KING morons and are trying to KILL everthing that isn't the 3 3/4 line.

HELLO EVERBODY this is my frist post here, but I've been reading for a bit and the more I hear about what hasbros doing to galoobs Awsome product line It makes me want to BOYCOTT all of HASBROS lines just to let them know how I feel.