Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by lunchymeatball
    If you all liked the movie, I suggest you all read the book which is alot better.
    It explains why it is called trainspotting.
    You will also realise that the filmakers missed some of the sicker bits in the story.
    Does it have anything to do with finding the "tracks" on their arms?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Thumbs up hey, who Doesn't like Trainspotting?

oh i forgot: Jeddah doesn't
    in a similar vein is the excellent Lock Stock & 2 Smokin Barrels, except it doesn't have a "scotland's skankiest toilet" scene another cool flick from the Trainspottin team is A Life Less Ordinary, mention in my vewwy first Humpost

js: "Anyone seen Run Lola Run?"
    -uh, YEAH, like where've You been? it's kinduva german version of Go, in more ways than one (music, drug millieu, fast pace, multi-p.o.v., femme-protag-centered)
    vt

Jonna
    Originally posted by Jacen Solo
    Very good movie. Anyone seen Run Lola Run?
    Another brilliantly strange film! BUT, has anyone seem the most bizarre film EVER, Gummo!

jonna: not only have some of us Seen Gummo. . .

. . . we've also discussed it so Run Jonna Run- over to the Hump

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I had to discuss Gummo in a film class one semester and came to the conclusion that it is the SINGLE WORST MOVIE EVER.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Don't forget Twin Town. ANother raucous movie by the same team I believe.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

is ep secretly rollo tomassi?

cuz he just sed the exact same thing rt sed in humpost #2

scruffy-z: "Don't forget Twin Town"
    -oh, but i Didn't
    vt

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Padawan
    The real question is why some bloke hasn't put out a SE on DVD yet? Patiently waiting...
    I have had the SE DVD for about a year now. Don't know if you know about it.
    Got it off of BestBuy.com it was about $50 because it is an import from Canada.

But I mainly came on to say how cool was that Trainspotting homage on the new ep of The Simpsons when they went to England where Bart and Lisa had the real sweet candy.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

This is one of my favorite movies of all time. Great show, and was the main reason I totally freaked out when I heard Ewan was going to be Obi Wan.

Get the Green Edition. It's a Canadian import, but it has a little more on it than the US DVD. You can get it from most Canadian online stores, or EBAY and shipping from Canada to the US is not much more. It's worth it, but we really need a true Special Edition.

Danny Boyle Rules! I like all his movies. Shallow Grave is another excellent film. I even like the Beach, and 28 Days Later is already a classic.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by vulcantouch
    scruffy-z: "Don't forget Twin Town"
    -oh, but i Didn't (in the Flicks We Partook over the Hump thread)
    vt
    Yea but I saw it before Episode 1.
    MWHAHAHAHA!