Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Who likes Trainspotting?!!

My favorite part is when Spud wakes up in his girlfriend's bed, suddenly doesn't know where he is at makes that goofy face and sound HEEEEEUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!! The movie just wants to make you take a bath after seeing it though, but it is a piece of cinema mastery.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    "Do you see the beast? Do you have it in your sights?"

"Yes Ms. Moneypenny..."

Who doesn't love Trainspotting? The real question is why some bloke hasn't put out a SE on DVD yet? Patiently waiting...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I have the Green Edition on tape which has deleted scenes but can't play it because it is in PAL format.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Trainspotting is one of my favourite films, even though you have to see Ewan McGregor naked . Well it's only a small problem with the movie . I think the movie is brilliant and hope an SE DVD comes our way soon.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I like Sick Boys rants about Sean Connery!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I want it so badly to come to a SE DVD. Maybe with Ewan's recent fame from his string of successes, someone will try to capitalize on it.

Great movie! Highly disturbing, but great.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Very good movie. Anyone seen Run Lola Run?
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine

If you all liked the movie, I suggest you all read the book which is alot better.
    It explains why it is called trainspotting.
    You will also realise that the filmakers missed some of the sicker bits in the story.
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

That was some messed up movie. But a good one.

SPOILER CONTENT BELOW IF YOU HAVEN"T SEEN IT:

The part where they're all high or what ever drug they were on and then bam! The baby! someone remember there was a baby in the house. It was left for a whole week in it's crib because everyone was soo doped up they all forgot and the baby died.
    Man that was messed up. To a certain point of view.