This was a pleasant suprise. A Wal-Mart asile FULL of Star Wars figures, all of which I had. And low and behold, the new Teemto Pagalies figure. Only one.
- Likeness: Finally another Pod Racer figure. This makes...5! I think. Being that this was a completly CG character, the figure looks pretty good. 5/5.
- Sculpt: Nothing about this figure sticks out too much. The detail really shows on his face, arms and feet. His arms are sculpted hanging down at his side. Unfortunatly, his hands are not sculpted to be able to hold anything. 3/5.
- Articulation: Teemto has 7 points of articulation, which is great for a small figure. He has all the points of a larger size figure, including his tail. 5/5.
- Accessories: Accessories take up about 75% of the packaging. He comes with a maintenence spider droid (those floating, dome shaped droids with spider legs that pick up pod racer parts) and when you push the button on the top of his head, the legs move in and out. He also comes with a pod racer engine piece. It doesn't do anything but is well detailed and looks great for scenes. And last but not least, goggles for pod racing. 5/5.
- Playability: Thank the maker this figure doesn't have action features. Teemto himself is one of the smaller sized action figures, he stands well and the goggles he comes with fit very well onto his face. The engine piece is great for building scenes. The maintence spider droid is quite nifty, it doesn't stand on its legs too well (as they are pretty thin). 5/5.
- Value: I picked up Mr. Pagalies at Wal-Mart for $4.77 which is a good price for a new Star Wars figure. A new character, cool accessories, good buy! 5/5.
- OVERALL: I really love Star Wars aliens. Especially when they become action figures. Hasbro made another good figure with very cool accessories, which we are all thankful. (p.s. Hasbro, we love accessories!) 4/5.