Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Louisville KY / Southern IN

Found Ki Adi and Teemto at the Westport Rd. Meijer's on Friday night. I think I got the last Ki Adi, but there were still about 3 Teemto's, Djas Puhr's, Endor Han's and Cloud City Chewies left.
    Giddy-up!

Great Drew, I found the new Target Accessory sets at the Preston Hwy Store yesterday along with the new action fleet vehicles.

Also saw Palpatine and Puhr at TRU on Outer Loop.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

WOW, did they have a LOT of the Palpatines?

I still need one.

I went to a few Targets last week and they were sold out of the Acc. packs. I guess I'll have to hit the stores tomorrow. Target re-stocks at night right?
    May the force be with you.

I found the new Anakin and Darth Maul at Westport Rd. K-Mart. I hid one of each in the opposite shelf behind a WWF Ring set.

Westport Rd. Wal-Mart had all the action fleet ships and about 5 Acklays.

Happy Hunting!!!
    Giddy-up!

I just got back from the Target in E-Town!

They had all of the Micro stuff (except for the Falcon...which I saw at Wal-Mart next-door) and 1 lonely Death Star Accessory set.

So I got the Accessory Set and passed on the Micro Machines/Action Fleet stuff.

Sith_Killer_99
    That TRU had about five or six of the Palpatines.

Hope you get one. Was at Super Wal-Mart on Preston tonight and they Had the Ultimate 12" Jango Fett. First one I have seen!

Today I Found the New Action Fleet Scenes at the Target on Preston Hwy. They had all four and plenty of them for $5.99. They also hade a few of the accessory sets left also.

Happy Hunting

I found the deluxe C3PO/battle droid set at the St. Matts Target on Saturday, 8-17. If I remember correctly, they also had one accessory set, the Hoth one.

Found Luke Skywalker's X-Wing today at the TRU on Outer Loop.

They had a couple.

Um, I'm still up in the air on this one.

Is it really worth the $40 price tag?

I'll just say that, when it comes to ships, I'm an opener all the way.
    May the force be with you.