Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    The Clarksville TRU, Target and KB didn't have anything new last night. I checked.

Just found the Cantina sets at Wal-Mart in Radcliff.

Good luck.
    May the force be with you.

The Clarksville Wal Mart had some cantina sets on Labor Day; I bought the Hammerhead and Greedo sets.

The Shelbyville Rd. TRU had the exclusive X-wing and landspeeder on Saturday. I passed on both for the moment.

The St. Matthews Target had the deluxe C3PO set. It's pretty cool. I have Anakin fighting a flying insect on it.

Nothing else to report at this time. I may go out in the next night or two, or Saturday, to look some more.

Well, here's what I found today:

Wal-Mart in E-Town had 2 Acklays left, plus a BUNCH of the Bespin Luke wave (plastic peg and metal peg)

KB at Olde Towne Mall has the Jedi Star Fighter with Obi-Wan.

The rest is the same old story.

The Clarksville Target had two boxes of ATOC trading cards, if anyone (other than me) cares. I'm gonna buy a couple more packs in hopes of finishing out a second set.

I found the new 12" Wave, Mace Unleashed, and the 12" Electronic Jango and Obi-Wan at the Preston Meijer Last Night 9-13-02. No sign however of the Dooku Unleased!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I found the deluxe Yoda at the St. Matthews Target. The Zone in St. Matts had the 12" Super Battle Droid, Zam Wessel and Dooku figures for $25. All three were very nice.

The new Lott Dodd, Padme, Tusken Raider, Watto & Jango Pilot (plus TA Anakin, ST Darth Maul, Dooku & Yoda) are at the St. Matthew's KB.
    Giddy-up!

Argh, darn college is keeping me busy.

I stoped by Meijer on 31W tonight. I found Darth Maul Sith Training and Palpatine (finally MOMC) they also had a couple of the new Anakins (bubbles were crushed on ALL of them ) It looked like a few choice figs had the upper left (ONLY) corners bent and bubbles crushed. Kinda suspicious.

In any event, nothing else new. I am SOOO far behind right now.

Our whole area is running behind. I finally found Djas in a store last Saturday.