Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Registered
    The Jeffersonville Meijer had one Republic gunship on Saturday, and the New Albany Kmart had the electronic Jango Fett and Obi Wan. Jango looked too cool!

I was at the Toys R Us in St Matthews today and they had 4 Republic Gun Ships(they were up front), along with the New 12" wave minus Dooku, The new Luke and Taun Taun, and Ulitimate Jango. Did not see any new 3 3/4" Figures though!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Registered
    New figures were put out on Friday, Oct. 11, at the St. Matts store. I found all of them except Ephant Man, tusken with massif, and clone trooper pilot.

Didn't see the gunship. They had a stack 12" Luke and taun tauns.

I found Lott Dod, Tusken Raider, and Watto Wave at the Outer Loop K-Mart. They also had all three of the new Action Fleet Vehicles. On Friday the TRU on Dixie had the New Republic Gunship.

HH

Registered
    The Jeffersonville Meijer had the Republic gunship and the arena playset on Saturday. The playset looked better than some of the posts I'd read.

Registered
    Hey, I live in western KY but I'll be in Louisville for a conference this Thursday & Saturday. Where are the best places to look for Star Wars figures? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Manji, seems the St Matthews Toys R Us is a good place. It is on US60 just west of I264.

Registered

St. Matthews Target

The St. Matthews Target is a good place to hit, too. It's a regular shop on my route. It's about two miles up from the St. Matts TRU. I can't think of the street's name, but it's at a traffic light. A Papa John's is on one side and Beargrass Creek Church on the opposite side.

Registered
    I found DM sith training and Anakin tatooine attack at the KB in E-Town yesterday. Those were the first new figs I have seen in over a month.

Registered
    I'm only vaguely familiar with Louisville, so I'm not sure where you guys are talking about. I'll be coming in through E-town, so just go west on I264 & then get off on US60? Thanks for all the info!